The Company, Eternal Consulting (“us”, “we”, or “our” “Company” ) operates http://www.eternalconsulting.in (the “Site”, “Website”).
Personal information may be requested when you interact with us on the Website or contact us. During such an interaction, you may be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, postal or zip code, gender, age, how you were introduced to this Website, etc.
In addition, information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, also may be collected.
Whenever you interact with us on our Website, we may place a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with the Website. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use our Website and our service.
Use of Information:
The Website’s purpose in collecting personal information (mentioned above) is to understand and ascertain what is most beneficial for you, in order to serve you better. It also assists in sending you recent updates and important announcements via post and/or email or in compiling usage statistics.
- We may share this aggregate information with our partners, subsidiaries, and group companies, so they too can understand how the Website is used.
- We will not disclose or transfer your personal information to any third parties except as outlined in this Policy. We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personal information under the following conditions:
- We have your consent to do so.
- When it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- When it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or statutory authorities.
- When it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of the Website, our employees, our users, or the public.
- When it is required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Why we collect Personal Information?
We may collect Personal Information from you through our websites and social media platforms; our walk in drives, employment drives, employment applications, phone, and email. We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest Content depending on the location you access the Website from.
If you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Send us a Message”, “Get financial updates”, or “Contact us about working together”), please notice that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. We need this information to comply with your request. We also collect information of all users of the Website in an aggregated form in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group and also collect information related to colleagues and associates as below. We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. Anyway, you may at any time opt-out of receiving future marketing communication.
We may also collect the below types of personal information from our employees, associates, prospective candidates or users as per the local laws:
- Present and previous employment details, education history details
- ESI & PF, government-issued identification number
- Date of birth
- Bank account details
- An ID card with Photo and address proof documents
- Visa records/Work permits/authorization status
- Disabilities and health-related information
- Background verification and drug and criminal verification any other verification and details on
- Parents, Spouse and Children details for insurance and nominee reference
- Parents, Spouse and Children details for insurance and nominee reference
How we use your information All this information (“your data”) will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To provide services in the area of human resource management deploying skilled and semi-skilled associates with our clients/channel partners, vendors
- To facilitate recruitment, training candidates/associates
- To comply with your statutory requirement as per the applicable labor laws and employment requirement
- To evaluate the candidate’s skill set, qualification, age, gender before sourcing and depute with our various clients
- To process the monthly payment towards employees, candidates/associates salary, reimbursement, PF, ESI, and any other statutory contributions
- To best tailor the Content and resources according to your preferences
- To respond to your request or questions when you are contacting us. We will provide you the relevant information by email. Telephone and/or mail can be an option if you provide these details, but it is in our sole discretion to choose the communication system
- To deliver other information – such as Eternal Consulting upcoming events or newsletters – that we may offer you
- To help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you
- To ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you
We work hard to protect the Website and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
Resale of service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose including but not limited to the following:
- Any portion of the service we provide through www.eternalconsulting.in
- Use of the service; or
- Access to the service.
Indemnity and release:
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold the Company and the Website and its affiliates, officers, agents, associates or other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to the content you submit, post or transmit through the service, your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of the terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another user.
Any third party may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources through our Website. As the Website has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse nor is responsible for nor liable for any content, advertising, products or other material available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Website shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Modifications of service:
The Company reserves the right at any time or from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
All material presented on this Website, including graphical images, unless otherwise stated, belong to the Website. You are allowed to print or download extracts from the service for your personal use only. However, any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for viewing purposes or to print relevant extracts for personal use. You shall not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in the electronic or structured manual by regular or otherwise downloading and storing all or any part of the information from the service. No part of the service shall be reproduced or transmitted or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its information or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without obtaining prior written permission from the Company.